Neuromuscular Physical Therapy (NMPT)
- A special form of manual therapy. Utilization of static pressure on specific myofascial points to balance the central nervous system.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Is specifically designed to reduce the source of the pain trough cycle of isolated pressure and release.
Sports Massage Therapy
- The prime purpose of sports massage therapy is to help alleviate the stress and tension which builds up in the body’s soft tissues during physical activity.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep tissue massage is used to target knots and release chronic muscle tension.
- This type of massage is to relax the entire body, increasing the oxygen level in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation, flexibility while easing tension.
- The holistic approach aims to restore the balance within the body. Holistic massage treats the “whole person” Mind, Body and Soul.
Price for any of the above
First consultation, treatment; 75 min €70
Follow up treatment; 60 min €60
Early bird 8am-11am 60 min €50